Thursday, July 17, 2008

What I've seen in the last 17 hours

Joie and I made the road trip trek from Lincoln to Atlanta.  We left Wednesday around 2 p.m. and pulled into Shalimar Drive (my brother's street in Atlanta) around 7 a.m. Nebraska time.  On the way we saw: cars, Covenant Seminary, the Arch in St. Louis, Covenant College in Chattanooga, TN, Nashville, TN, McDonald's, KENTUCKY!!! (my first time).

We stared at my new TomTom GPS, which felt like a video game, for most of the trip.

Here's what we listened to.  Each time I road trip I like to make a special mix.  I really like Track 02:)  There is also a song on there (either track 10 or 12 I think) that starts with "You're pretty good-lookin' for a girl".  Love it!

Track 02
I'm Alright                       Jo Dee Messina                    Bye Bye
1234                               Feist                                    The Reminder
When the Saints             Sara Groves                          Tell Me What You Know
Falling Slowly                 Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová Once
Least Complicated          Indigo Girls                          1200 Curfews 
Don't Panic                     Coldplay                               Garden State
Track 10
Track 12
Track 01
Viva la Vida                   Coldplay                                Viva la Vida
Track 06
If I Had A Boat                Eddie From Ohio                  Portable EFO Show(Disc 2)
Sweet Lorraine               Patty Griffin                          Living With Ghosts
The Day                         Don & Lori Chaffer & Hey Ruth Old Stuff
High Noon                     Andrew Peterson                  Love & Thunder

No comments:

Post a Comment