Thursday, August 16, 2007

Things I'm looking forward to in the fall

Because it's been soooo hot, many folks are commenting that they are ready for fall to arrive. I am one of them. In anticipation of cooler weather, here is my list of things I'm looking forward to (this is not a top 10 list):
1. A new season of Grey's Anatomy
2. Not caring that my car's air conditioning is broken
3. Wearing my favorite fleece jacket and my new polyester jacket
4. Sitting outside and not having under-knee sweat
5. Camping
6. Bianca being finished with shedding
7. Afternoon/Evening walks
8. Raking leaves
9. Open windows
10. Husker Football

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to heat up my tea kettle and actually enjoy a hot cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, cannot wait for fall- my favorite of all seasons. i might have to make a list- good idea! Hope you can come wednesday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope i can enjoy those things with you!! :) one 1/2 weeks, here i come! p.s. 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10...i am most excited for. Can I add Bonfire's at the Lund's...i hope you will frequent those! :) Better yet, we should have those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooo. You just made my day. What a great post!

    ReplyDelete