Saturday, August 25, 2007

I think my dog is an ESFP

Back in my graduate school years, when I lived with Lou and Renae, I was irritated more than once by Lou decreeing the personality type of my stuffed dog. I'm over it. Joie and I decided today that we think Bianca is an ESFP. She is most definately an extroverted feeler. She makes noises for everything. She's obsessed with having her toys within her reach, so we thought Sensing, and she can change her activities on a whim without any thought to what she was pursuing before, thus Perceiver.
This morning she sat at the top of the stairs and whined because she heard activitiy downstairs and wanted to go see the kids. I called her to the kitchen and told her to eat her breakfast, which she went and did, totally forgetting about the children. I have a very odd dog.

3 comments:

  1. Brook, I must say that you are someone I enjoy. Your blog has inspired me to think about starting a blog myself (which given my aversion to computers is quite a feat/feet/fete/phete). I don't think mine would be as funny as yours, however, and I also don't know how to get pictures off my camera and onto Suzy's computer, since I use hers. Lucy (ENFP) and Clayton (ISTJ) send their love. Thanks for giving me a fresh reason to be late for church today. When are you coming to visit? I want you to be able to observe Jason and Lou in their natural habitat.
    Take care~ Jennifer (INFP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Brook, I do remember 'puppy.' What a great little dog. I can not remember puppy's personality though... Hummmm.... let's see... did I coin her as an, isfj?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, the puppy's name was Merlin, and I don't remember what you pegged him as. It just made me mad, since it wasn't alive. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete