Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ahem.

Okay, I'm back for now.  Summer has arrived, so I feel like I have some down time.  I've got two classes for the summer.  One's over and done with and the other just started--Group Dynamics.  My counseling internship is just underway. I'm slightly intimidated, but at the same time not.  After just one short year of classes, they are planning to set me loose to meddle in the lives of others. I will meet with my first client on Monday.

me and Patty

In other news I just got back from a visit to Atlanta.  I feel a bit sheepish saying it was to see my dog, so I'll instead say I got  to see my dear friend Patty, my brother, sister-in-law, and the dogs.

B.Bianca & Frieda

Bianca is getting a little older, showing a bit of white around the eyes.  She's mellowing, but very much still stubborn and verbal.  She has vastly improved her skills of catching waffles off of her nose.

3 comments:

  1. she can catch waffles off her nose? wow.. i'm impressed. hopefully she can teach Cash when she comes home. your hair looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do the same thing. You have to see our new pup, charlie. Here's his blog: eigstipup.blogspot.com

    Yes, he has a blog. And I'm not even embarassed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the great hair thing.

    ReplyDelete