Sunday, June 17, 2007

House

So, after Rebecca's comment about my being a verbal processor and not blogging, here are my two excuses.
1. My parents bought the house across the street from me as a rental, so I have been busy with the details of fixing it up and other laborious tasks. I am looking for rentors by the way (3 BR, 2 bath, refinished hardwood floors, a must see. Call for an appointment.)
promob.jpg
2. I have been watching Season One of House, M.D. and I'm hooked. There are 4 episodes on a disk and I'm on disk 4. It's witty, so I like it.

1 comment:

  1. we were going to start watching "House" pretty soon.. i've seen just a tid-bit of it, and that dude with the cane (i'm assuming that he is "House") is quite witty, indeed. in real life, however, no one is ever THAT witty THAT often, you know? like Gilmore Girls -- the wit was up to perfection, but just not realistic. (but i was envious, nonetheless! i want to make jokes like that!)

    ReplyDelete