Friday, February 12, 2010

So, a new blog . . .

I was chatting with my friend Renae yesterday, and she told me she missed my voice.  Not just my actual voice, but my voice if that makes sense.  She said I should blog more, Facebook more, call more.  Well, I'd like to.  However, the stuff in my head these days I don't feel comfortable posting for the community at large.  If they don't know me, they may get a incorrect impression.  For those of you who know my voice, you will know how to read this blog.  I hope to communicate more frequently and more freely.  I make no promises as to how often I will blog, and perhaps there will be blogs that are a waist of your time because they are literally verbal processing.  For instance, yesterday evening after returning from 5 Guys Burgers and Fries, I was heard verbally processing with two roommates.  I said, "Why do these jeans fit so comfortably, but are too short?"  That was it.  So, maybe I'll blog about stuff like that too.  Sometimes I resent the aforementioned jeans, because I wish they were longer, so I don't wear them as often.  I tend to get attached to my pants that fit well.
Anyhow, we'll see how this goes.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Look forward to hearing your voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is too short (ha!) for pants that don't make you feel good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ALWAYS have that issue with pants!! long legs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brook! glad to hear from you. thanks for being courageous. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things I love about this, not least of which is that your first entry is at least partly about your pahnts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. brook so happy to have you back as an active member of my google reader! about the jeans...cut them off into a sexy pair of daisy dukes! win win win!

    ReplyDelete