Thursday, February 14, 2008

So, lately I've been thinking

The stuff running through my mind lately is:

I really like black beans and rice.

When is it going to warm up? I really want to go outside and hang out with my neighbors. 

Walkin' in Memphis, do I really feel the way I feel?  

My friend Renae is a Momma.

Is it worth it to wash my car? 

I'm really excited that Ben Loos is the new assistant pastor at Grace Chapel.

I think change is in the air.  Will I freak out or trust God this time?

Is that sound coming from my hairdryer safe?

I should probably buy a new toothbrush.

1 comment:

  1. randomness, i love it. i'm very much with you on the warming up thing. i need to shake this cabin fever.

    maybe you should get a new hairdryer too? :)

    happy valentine's day brook! cheer!

    -scottieb

    ReplyDelete